(1) If: The Bible says it, Then: According to the believers, it must be true
(2) The Bible says in Matthew 7 in the King James Version:
(3) Therefore the religious believers hold that: a) God is like santa clause, b) God operates like a search engine, c) God operates like a dictionary, and d) God operates like a calculator too.
(4) Hence, in order to test the religious believer's hypothesis: If God operates like a calculator (that is an object which is widely known to give perfect answers), then God can give people an answer to a math problem without the necessity of the religous using a calculator (well, unless you count Jesus as a calculator)
(5) Therefore: The religious believer should be able to answer math questions, such as "? What is the 3rd cubed root of 17 to the 8th decimal place ? What is the logarythm of 37 to the 5th decimal place ? what is the value of Pi cubed to the 13th decimal point ? etc ?" without the help of any other aid besides the 'voice of God' inside their own heads.